Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Internship Updates

Things at the Improper are great. I've been to two photo shoots recently. One was for the Fall Fashion issue which came out today. We did it at the Liberty Hotel at the Esplanade Suite on the terrace. The photographer was Kim Kennedy who was great to work with. He had great energy and was really exciting to watch. The models were amazing too…all three of them (this includes Sarah the falcon who made her editorial debut). Check out the photos in this issue with John Slattery on the cover.
Last week I went to a shoot in Wenham with Keisha Whitaker (Forrest Whitaker’s wife). For this shoot I assisted the stylist by helping her organize the clothing, taping shoes (they do this so the bottoms don’t get scratched up). Keisha was so nice! It was really fun to see a shoot with a celebrity rather than just models. Although I guess models are celebrities too, right? The shots will be out in the Lux Life issue out soon! Check out issues for Dining photos by me as well. I don’t do them for every issue, but keep an eye out.
In case you missed the scavenger hunt story that I took photos for and also participated in I can give you a brief synopsis: Running around Boston on a school bus turned limo, complete with stripper pole, classy! Being hit on by a random guy from Dorchester, who conveniently gave me the nickname ‘Vermont’…All in all it was a great time. I have copies of the story and they’re on my personal Facebook page, you’ll just need to get out your magnifying glass to read it. I'll try to post the images here at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment