Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Update

Sorry, still slackin' a bit.

Anyway, quick updates.....

I've been busy doing Dining shoots for the Improper. Did Teranga this week and I'll be doing Tangierino this Tuesday. Look for images in upcoming issues. We've been working on the Music issue too, should be preety cool. Lots of up and coming Boston bands featured.

I sent in my application for the Newburyport Fall Harvest Festival! I should know soon if it's been approved. I'm really excited! Katie (the photo editor at The Improper) is going to do it with me too. It should be really fun and I hope we sell some prints. I ordered all the prints I want to sell. I now am the proud owner of 140 5x7 prints! There's a funny story too...So the estimated delivery date was 9/9. So that day I checked the status and it said that it was picked up from the facility in North Billerica and was on the truck for delivery (this was at 10:30am). So I listen for the truck in the afternoon and check the status, nothing. Finally that night I hear a truck out front and then look outside and there is my package. Mind you, it's now 10:30pm! Apparently it takes 12 hours to get from North Billerica to Salem. Anyway, they got here safe and sound. Now all I have to do is order the mattes, matte them all, sign the mattes and package them all up. Whew! Should be a good time!
Remember the festival is October 11 & 12 in Newburyport MA. That's Colombus Day weekend (Sun and Mon). Hope you can make it.

I guess that's it for now.
I'll seriously try to be better about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment